2020 Year in Review
- Over 200 Christmas gifts given to children in Ukraine.
- Free after school classes made available for children and youth at our Children's Rescue Center.
- Ongoing support for families in need.
- Day of Hope events for children from troubled homes.
- Preparation for construction of Blyznak home begins.
- Preparation for life changing surgery for your lady Eva begins.
- After school program expends to allow more children get access to free education.
- Care packages provided to families in need through Family Support project.
- Helping with emergency dental work for disabled family.
- Together with our partners working on getting permissions to build playgrounds in Ukraine for children.
- Two state run orphanages receiving ongoing support from Hope For Ukraine.
- Building of Blyznak family home Begins.
- First round of COVID-19 aid packages.
- Second round of COVID-19 aid packages.
- After school program going virtual with more kids taking advantage of it.
- Renovation of future home for Children's Rescue Center ongoing.
- Third round of COVID-19 aid packaged.
- Support of orphans continues.
- Together with our partners providing support for people in need in Moldova, Armenia and Israel.
- Eva get life changing scoliosis surgery done in Kiev Ukraine through our Medical Support project.
- Building of Blyznak home continues.
- Another round of aid packages distributed to families in need.
- Medical Support project treatment for person in Germany.
- We started working toward support young boy Mark who suffers from resistant rahit (VDDR2a).
- Support from adult mental health facility provided.
- Another round of dental support provided to disabled family.
- Blyznak family construction on going.
- Working with Mark's family to find treatment for this young boy.
- Aid shipped to Ukraine.
- Care packaged distributed to families in need.
- Another round of aid shipped to Ukraine.
- After school program expanding with more children and more different subjects.
- Multiple charity events in orphanages and mental facility for adults.
- PPE provided for frontline workers in one Lviv' main infection hospitals.
- Blyznak family home construction on going.
- Renovation of Children's Rescue Center going on nonstop.
- Together with our partners over 200 Christmas gifts are shipped to Ukraine.
- Large shipment of food, clothing and medical supply shipped.
- Many holiday events organized for children who are part of Child's Smile project.